No, you’ll be able to collect your winnings at any time in the future.
- Payout Ratio for UP Pool = Total Value of Both Pools ÷ Value of UP Pool
- Payout Ratio for DOWN Pool = Total Value of Both Pools ÷ Value of DOWN Pool
For example, if there’s a 15 MJT prize pool in the DOWN side of a round, and the overall prize pool is 150 MJT, the DOWN payout ratio will be 150/15 = 10x.
- Payout Amount = Payout Ratio × Position × (1 - Fee)
In the above case, if the round ends on a DOWN result, if you committed 2 MJT to a DOWN position, you’d get a payout of (2*10) × (1-0.05) = 19. Your profit would be 17 MJT (19 - 2).
The treasury fee is currently set at 5%; Treasury fees are used to buyback and burn MJT tokens.
5% of each round's total pot will go to the treasury, which will be used to buyback and burn MJT every month.
You can collect winnings owed to you from older rounds at any time.
1. Find more information on past rounds you've entered by clicking on the reversing clock icon
2. A "History" panel will open. Click [Uncollected] to view all rounds if you've not collected the winnings yet. Then click the [Collect] button.
You can also view your historical profit and loss data by clicking [PNL].
5. What are you using for your price feed?
MojitoSwap uses ChainLink Oracle for our price feeds. ChainLink Oracle
- Used for the Lock price and End price of each prediction market round. This updates in intervals of 20 seconds.
- Our prediction contract uses the ChainLink Oracle price feed to set the prices used to dictate whether a user has won or not.
- Used for the "Chainlink" chart on the interface.
If only one side of a round has positions entered into it, then that side loses, and the losing funds will be sent to the treasury.
For example, User A enters a UP position, and no one else enters a DOWN position. User A loses, and there are no opposing positions for the winnings to be paid out to. Funds are sent to the treasury.
In the very rare occurrence that the Locked Price is exactly the same as the Closed Price, no one wins, and all funds entered into positions will be sent to the treasury to be used for MJT buybacks to burn.
No. Once you enter a position, you can NOT change the direction, add to, or remove your position. It's locked in, so make sure you're 100% happy with your position direction before confirming.