Comment on page
How to Stake in Wine Pools
It's simpler than farming with MojitoSwap's Bars, because unlike the Bars, you only need to stake one token to start earning: usually MJT.
1. Go to the Pools page.
2. Connect to your KCC-compatible wallet by clicking the Connect button (top right-hand side).
3. Click Unlock Wallet.
4. Choose which Wine Pool you want to stake in.
Auto MJT automatically compounds your rewards: any MJT you earn will be harvested and re-invested in the same pool for you.
Manual MJT does not automatically compound like Auto MJT. You’ll need to harvest and compound your earnings manually.
You should now be able to see details on your wine Pool. Auto MJT will show a countdown until the unstaking fee ends. The other pools will show a Collect button to claim your staking rewards into your wallet.
Other Wine Pools let you stake your MJT to earn dozens of other cool tokens. Make sure you check them out.
5. Once you choose a pool, click the Enable button. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
6. The Enable button should now be replaced with Stake. Click the button to bring up the staking menu.
7. Type in an amount or slide the rabbit to choose how much MJT you want to stake.
8. Click Confirm. Your wallet will ask you to confirm the action.
9. The Confirm button will change to "Confirming", then once the transaction is successful, you’ll see your staked amount change and the button will change again.
10. You should now be able to see details on your Wine Pool. The pools will show a Collect button to claim your staking rewards into your wallet.
You can easily add more MJT to a Wine Pool, or move some MJT to a more profitable pool. Here is how you can move your staked MJT.
1. Click the - to take some MJT out of a pool, or the + to add more to the pool.
Please note that unstaking from the Auto MJT pool has a fee of 0.1% if you unstake within 72 hours.
2. A window will open. If you clicked the +, choose the amount you would like to add to the pool. If you clicked the -, choose the amount to take out of the pool.
3. Click Confirm.
4. After a little wait, you'll be able to see your new amount of staked tokens.